- Electrical Power Supply: 120V & 220V
- Membrane Housing: Stainless Steel 304 or FRP (optional)
- Pump: Multistage Goulds
- Solenoid valve: NC, 120V brass (BSV-34110V & BSV-10110V)
- Connectors: High Pressure Quick Connectors
- Flow Meters: Panel Mount 5 GPM/10 GPM
- Pressure Gauges: 0-100 PSI and 0-300 PSI glycerine filled
- Waste Valve & Recirculation: Stainless Steel 316, Needle Valve (NV-12SS316)
- Filter Housings: HF5-20BLBK34PR or HF45-20BLBK10PR
- Cartridge: 5 Micron Polyspun Sediment
- Safety Device: – Selector Switch 2 positions (OFF/AUTO)
– Electrical Contactor: 24 Amps
– Thermal Relay: 24 Amps
– Low Pressure Switch: Yellow LED (Range: 4-12 psi)
– Power indicator light: Green LED
- Frame: Standard Steel with powder coated finish
- RO Membranes: Hydron: High Rejection Membrane
- Time Delay
- Level Switch
- Fast Flush (optional)
- Water Quality (TDS Meter in PPM)
TRITTON IXC™ systems
are used for drinking water, food service, hotels, restaurants or manufacturing applications. Simple operation and ease of maintenance is built into the design of each system while considering the importance of not occupying a large footprint. This allows TRITTON IXC systems to be the perfect choice for industry professionals whom require a system that is not only cost effective but can blend perfectly with the needs of their customers.
TRITTON IXC™ system
leave the production line ready to be placed into operation and require zero programming by the Technician. Simply make the necessary feed, waste and product connections turn the system on and go! The digital display on the system will give you all the information you need to see the systems operation.
|ROS-IXC-1SS-T||IXC RO System, 1SS Bent Panel, 4040 Housing, 1 Membrane Element|
|ROS-IXC-2SS-T||IXC RO System, 2SS Bent Panel, 4040 Housing, 2 Membrane Elements|
|ROS-IXC-3SS-T||IXC RO System, 3SS Bent Panel, 4040 Housing, 3 Membrane Elements|
|ROS-IXC-4SS-T||IXC RO System, 3SS Bent Panel, 4040 Housing, 4 Membrane Elements|
|ROS-IXC-6SS-T||IXC RO System, 3SS Bent Panel, 4040 Housing, 6 Membrane Elements|
* The system production rate is based on minimum feed water quality below 1,000 PPM, feed water temp 77 °F, and SDI < 5. Use a suitable pretreatment capable of removing all membrane damaging substances.
|PRODUCTION (GPD)||2,100-2,400*||4,200- 4,800*||6,300-7,200*||8,400-9,600*||14,400-15,600*|
|MEMBRANE||4” x 40” (1)||4” x 40” (2)||4” x 40” (3)||4” x 40” (4)||4” x 40” (6)|
||1.45 – 1.6||2.9 – 3.2||4.3 – 4.8||5.8 – 6.4||10 – 10.8|
|FEED FLOW (GPM)
|% RECOVERY||50-60 %||50-60%||50-60 %||50-60 %||50-60 %|
|HIGH PRESSURE PUMP||1.5 HP||1.5 HP||1.5 HP||3.0 HP||3.0 HP|
|PRODUCT OUTLET PORT||1/2″||1/2″||3/4″||3/4″||1″|
|WASTE OUTLET PORT||1/2″||1/2″||3/4″||3/4″||1″|
|SYSTEM DIMENSIONS||20” x 20” x 47”||20” x 20” x 47”||25” x 20” x 47”||25” x 20” x 47”||50” x 30” x 50”|
|WEIGHT||176 LBS||187 LBS||218 LBS||242 LBS||270 LBS|
|ELECTRICAL POWER SUPPLY||120 or 220 V||120 or 220 V||120 or 220 V||220||220|
|ROS-CB-IXC||IXC RO System, Control Box, Complete|
TDS Digital Display – Shows the quality of product water in TDS PPM being obtained at that time.
LOW Pressure Display – When this appears on the screen, it indicates low pressure in the system. Additionally, on the control box, a Yellow light will illuminate when there is low pressure as a visual reference.
FLUSH Activation Display – When membrane flush is activated, droplets above the word FLUSH are displayed.
Main pump Activation Display – This display represents the high-pressure pump of the System is activated. When Blades are in motion it means the pump is ON. In addition, the green light on the control box will indicate that the system is in operation.
FULL TANK Display – Appears on the screen when a signal is received that the storage tank is full.